The Seawind 1160 Resort is a day charter catamaran specially developed to suit the needs of commercial operators who are looking for a safe, cost effective and passenger friendly party boat, ideally suited to day charter excursions. It is designed and built to meet CE and Australian survey and can carry up to 43 passengers + two crew, depending on area of proposed operation. She is ideal for diving operators, whale and dolphin watching or simply taking tourists to explore coral reefs and sheltered sandy bays.
As a purpose-built day charter catamaran, the Seawind 1160 Resort has been developed with the owner/investor in mind. Maximum passenger capacity per foot of waterline is the key to any day charter boat formula, offering maximum earning potential with minimal startup and running costs.
Not only does this day charter catamaran offer investors high earning potential it has also been developed to be an easily operated vessel for owner/operators who will run the day charter shorthanded to reduce running costs and escalate profits.
Seawind 1160 Resort Specs:
- Overall Length 38ft / 11.6m
- Waterline Length 37ft / 11.3m
- Beam 21’4″ / 6.5 m
- Draft 3′ 1″ / .96 m
- Displacement 15,400 lbs / 7 tonnes
- Underwing Clearance 2’4″ / 0.73m
- Steering Cable Steering
- Power Tilt Outboards 2 x 25hp Yamaha High Thrust
- Fuel 47 US gallons / 180 litres
- Fresh Water 112 US gallons / 430 litres
- Holding Tank 56 US gallons / 215 litres
- Passenger Capacity 43 CE / 43 AU survey