The HH420 RIB was created to perfectly compliment our line of HH Catamarans.
Designed and built to a high level of finish, this all carbon fiber RIB has been developed for performance and luxury and all contained within a lightweight package.
A deep V hull form, combined with a carbon epoxy infused structure means a smooth riding experience that delivers maximum performance with the best possible efficiency.
The interior hosts a variety of features and finishes that would not be out of place on any super-yacht. Grey Seadek flooring comes as standard with teak available as an optional extra. There is a large collection of optional extras that are available to you and are sure to suit any and all of your additional needs.
General dimensions include:
- LOA: 4.2 m
- BOA: 2.0 m
- Number of Air Chambers: 5
- Tube Diameter: 0.45 m
- Weight: 215 kg
- Passenger Capacity: 8
- Load Capacity: 750 kg
- Recommended Power: 40 - 60 hp
- Max HP: 60 hp
OPTIONS AND UPGRADES:
- Simrad GO7 7” multi-function display Simrad Totalscan all in one transducer featuring depth sounding and fish finding capabilities. NMEA2000 bridge to display engine and fuel sender read-outs on GO7 screen.
- Entertainment Package : Fusion Black Box stereo w/ Bluetooth and NMEA2000 connection to GO7 display. Fusion 6” Marine 2-way speakers (2); USB and 3.5mm audio jack connection
- Yamaha F40 (40Hp) Outboard
- Yamaha F50 (50Hp) Outboard
- Yamaha F60 (60Hp) Outboard
- Name sticker on console and transom
- Fishing rod holders x2
- Locking console and aft seat
- Full console cover & Engine top cover
- Full boat cover
- Bimini top
- Upgrade to Teak floor